1. What information we collect
1.1 Impersonal information that does not identify a specific user and is collected automatically when the visitor accesses the website. Anonymised information consists of technical or aggregated information about the use of the website (page views and sequence of clicks, heat maps, sessions of using the website) or information about the user's device (operating system, browser, screen resolution, language and keyboard settings, source of access to the website, date and time).
1.2 Personal information which identifies an individual. Consisting of:
• contact information - name and surname, e-mail address, telephone number;
• payment information - name, physical billing address, method of payment;
• session or service usage information - IP address
• scanned identity documents provided to us - ID card, driving license, passport or official company registration documents;
• correspondence and other information that users provide while using our services;
2. When and how we collect data
2.1 When you register on the website, we ask you to provide the necessary personal information to the extent that it is necessary to provide the services. We reserve the right to ask for additional personal information if necessary.
2.2 Cookies - When you visit our website, we send one or more cookies to your computer or other device. Cookies are used to improve the quality of the service we provide and to save the user's preferences.
2.3 Visit information - Our servers automatically record certain information when you access the website. These server logs can contain information such as the web request, IP address, browser type and language, date and time of the request.
3. What do we collect information for
• to provide services;
• develop, adjust and improve the quality of the service based on the experience of their use;
• providing users with support;
• send service-related notifications and advertising messages;
• prevent fraud;
• comply with applicable laws and regulations.
4. Where we store information
We may process personal information on servers in Ukraine and in other countries. In some cases, users' personal information is processed outside the user's country.
5. Sharing personal information with third parties
We may only share personal information with third parties if
5.1 Service providers whose solutions complement, facilitate and improve services. Providers include:
• communication and content delivery and distribution networks (CDNs), data protection and cybersecurity, billing and payment processing, fraud detection and prevention, web analytics, session recording and remote access services, performance measurement and data optimisation, marketing services, monitoring services;
• domain name registrars;
• legal and financial advisers.
Service providers may receive all or part of your personal information depending on each service provider's role and purpose in our services. They may only use the information for the purposes specified. We are not responsible for the privacy policies of service providers.
5.2 At the request of public authorities and in response to other legal requests in cases provided for by law.
5.3 To third parties if it helps to protect our rights, property or the personal safety of the performer or any of our users.
5.4 Social media elements and widgets may collect personal information on our website. Interactions with these elements are governed by their policies.
6. Marketing newsletters and notifications
6.1 Advertising messages
We may use personal information to send promotional emails, SMS, calls and similar forms of communication.
If you do not want to receive promotional messages or calls, you can notify us at any time or unsubscribe from mailings.
We only send information that may be of interest or relevant to you.
6.2 Service and payment messages
From time to time we send information about services and charges. You can only opt out of these notifications if you stop using the services.
7. Users' rights in relation to personal information
• you can find out if we hold any of your personal information on request;
• access, change or request the deletion of your personal information. Deleting your account deletes all your information from the databases. You will then not be able to use the services, account or we will not be able to restore your account or your data;
• correct, update or delete personal information in the customer dashboard on our website.
To disclose the personal information requested, we will ask you to confirm your identity.
8. Retention periods for personal information
We retain personal information for as long as the account is active or we provide services. And we may continue to retain it after the account is deactivated or the services are terminated if necessary to comply with legal obligations, resolve disputes regarding users, prevent fraud and abuse, enforce agreements or protect our legitimate interests.
We make every effort to protect user personal information by using secure site access and payment by HTTPS, monitoring systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks, using advanced data encryption and hashing techniques, taking care of the physical security of devices on which personal information is stored and access to it. We do not guarantee the absolute security of personal information.
10. Changes in policy